The Creative Summit
-Postponed until further notice –
Due to unexpected circumstances we have to postpone the event until further notice. We are deeply sorry for the short information. We will do the utmost to make the Africa Creative Summit take place.
Please keep checking our website and your inbox for updates and news. If you have not signed up to our newsletter yet, click here.
Film. TV. Music. Intellectual Property. Creative Tech. Creative Economy
Join us at the number 1 creative industry summit. Listen to speakers, share your knowledge, make valuable business connections.
If you haven’t done so yet, register here: o register, click on the following button:
Click HERE to find out more about our speakers
- Mr. Francis Quigley (Ireland) – CEO, CAVS Audio-Visual, Dublin Ireland.
- Professor Hyginus Ekwuazi (Nigeria) – professor of film and media studies.
- Dr. Don Pedro Obaseki, (Nigeria) – CEO, ACC Broadcast Multimedia
- Ms. Saskia Naujok (Germany) – Business Strategist, Co-Founder of Sprinters Global
- M.I. (Nigeria) – real name: Jude Abaga, Songwriter, CEO Chocolate City.
- Toka Mcbaror (Nigeria) –ace film director
- Fred Amata – Veteran Actor, National President, Directors Guild of Nigeria
- Rotem Cohen (Israel) – Executive Director, WTS Broadcast Media Group/C2S
- Brienze Lawrence (Ireland) – CEO, AfricaCreativeSummit.ORG
- Mr. Patrick Okon (Ireland) – CEO, Hott Records Entertainment, Dublin Ireland.
- Mena Ajakpovi, Esq, BL, LLM – Principal Partner, Abraham & Co, intellectual property, dispute resolution, broadcasting, media and entertainment lawyer.
- Mr.Bashir Ahmed – P. A. (New Media) to the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
To attend the African Creative Summit, click on the following button: